Just like your health, your business and online success will depend on how everything you do integrates together.
The added value of this event is not only in knowing how to answer the following questions (although on their own they can be extremely beneficial to know) but in knowing how they can integrate together to create your very own, unique and healthy therapy business.
Can you answer these questions..?
- What is it you’re selling exactly?
- Should you specialise? Pros & Cons.
- Who are your ideal clients? How do you find out?
- What are your most cost effective Marketing strategies?
- How do you get noticed online?
- How important is video?
- Pricing – What should you charge? (This is a good example of where your business plan and online strategy meet and can have a major impact on what you do and the results you achieve.)
- What do others charge and how do they achieve it?
- Should I build my own website?
- What’s a sticky website and do I want one?
- How do I find a good website designer and what should I look for?
- How significant is my website design?
- How do I attract visitors to my website?
- How do you attract more of your ideal clients?
- What content is needed on my website?
- Is having a blog worth my time?
- Should I display my charges and fee’s?
- What’s best for you…Traditional or Online Marketing? The pros and cons.
- Do I need to target customers and if so, how do I do it?
- Can social media benefit my therapy business?
- Should I advertise on social media?
- Which social media platforms are best for me and my business?
- What works on social media?
- Can I make money from social media?
- What is SEO, how does it work and what can I do about it?
- Auto responders. What are they and do I need them?
- Adwords. Should I?
- How important is my online image & persona?
- What are prospective clients looking for?
- How do I compete with more experienced practitioners?
- How much content should I have on my website?
- How important are images on my website?
- What website designs work best?
- Why is the functionality of websites so important?
- What sort of content works best?
- What’s best practice for naming my business?
- What colours will work best for my therapy business?
- How do I create positive perceptions online? Why should clients choose me?
- I’m just starting out, how can I compete with experienced practitioners?
- What’s my USP?
If you struggle to answer these questions this course could be ideal for you.
Over 2-days we’ll be answering all these questions and more together with case studies and ideas…usually, lots of ideas, to help you implement all you learn so you can grow your therapy business.
The exact course content of each event will vary due to the needs of the group.
Some of the topics we’ll cover are too big to cover in great detail but will give you a good understanding of what’s involved. Should you wish to learn more please look out for our other events or individual coaching with Mark.